As Chair of the Lichtenbergian Society, I hereby enjoin our membership to attend the Annual Meeting, set according to the Charter for December 19, being on or before the Hibernal Solstice, to begin at or around 7:00 p.m.
Herewith is the Order of Business:
- Roll Call, including confirmation of new members
- Toast to GCL
- Acclamation of the Officers
- Corroboration of the Validity of our Claims
- Consignment of the Corroborative Evidence to the Flames
- Engrossment of the Yearâ€™s Efforts
- Meditation on the Yearâ€™s Efforts, followed by a Silent Toast
- Engrossment of the Proposed Efforts for the Next Year
- Toast to the Proposed Efforts
- Agenda: ??
With 12 days, 7 hours, and 41 minutes until the Annual Meeting, it’s probably time to see if there’s any consensus on what the agenda should be.